Learning and Curriculum
Challenging and Diverse Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed to develop successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens whilst providing increased opportunities for students to make choices and specialise in areas of particular interest.
Students experience a range of subjects in the following learning areas:
- English (English literature, film studies)
- mathematics (specialist and advanced mathematics)
- science (earth and environmental science, sustainability science, biology, physics, chemistry)
- humanities and social sciences (history, modern history, geography, civics and citizenship, business and economics, society and culture, women’s studies)
- languages (Indonesian)
- digital technology (coding and control, programming and App development, digital media)
- design technology (3D modelling, outdoor construction, furnishing, metalwork, automotive)
- home economics (cooking, fashion design, textiles, child studies, commercial cooking, hospitality)
- wellbeing (Child Protection Curriculum, Mind Matters, ShineSA)
- health and physical education (healthy lifestyles, advanced physical education, outdoor and environmental education, sports and recreation)
- the arts (drama, dance, media arts, music, specialist music, visual arts and design).