Learning and Curriculum
Challenging and Diverse Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed to develop successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens whilst providing increased opportunities for students to make choices and specialise in areas of particular interest.
- English (English literature, film studies)
- Mathematics (specialist and advanced mathematics)
- Science (earth and environmental science, sustainability science, biology, physics, chemistry)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (history, geography, economics and business, civics and citizenship)
- Languages (Spanish)
- Digital Technology (coding and control, programming and App development, digital media)
- Design Technology (3D modelling, outdoor construction, furnishing, metalwork, woodwork, automotive, media film and animation, game creation, F1 in schools)
- Home Economics and Fashion (cooking, fashion design, textiles, child studies, commercial cooking, hospitality)
- Wellbeing (Child Protection Curriculum, Shine SA)
- Health and Physical Education (healthy lifestyles, advanced physical education, outdoor and environmental education, sports and recreation)
- The Arts (drama, dance, media arts, music, specialist music, visual arts and design).