The aim of the Resource Centre at Christies Beach High School is to promote independent learning and information literacy through resource-based learning. All of the school’s information resources are centrally catalogued through the Resource Centre.
- Print resources including books (fiction, non-fiction, reference and teacher- reference), magazines and newspapers
- Subscriptions such as Issues in Society
- Networked printers
- The majority of textbooks are issued from the Resource Centre
- ClickView (online audio-visual programmes across all faculties).
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.20pm (closed during recess from 10.35 to 10.55am).