Transition to High School Family Information Event
We warmly invite all parents and caregivers of children coming to our school in year 7 and 8 in 2022 to our Transition to High School Family Information Event.
Wednesday 24 November from 4.30 to 5.30pm in the school gymnasium.
You will hear and learn about:
- Middle School learning program
- Daily routines
- School culture and expectations for our community
- Opportunities for students outside the curriculum
- Wellbeing and learning support programs
- How families can engage with our school.
Hear from our Principal and Assistant Principal leading our Transition to High School process, who will share important information and answer your questions.
Bookings are essential via the button below.