Our Student Wellbeing Leaders work together to manage student welfare, wellbeing and counselling issues for all members of the school community.
Expected outcomes of these positions include:
- students are able to access counselling and support services to ensure successful participation in learning
- counselling and support structures are provided to all, in the areas of courses and careers, harassment, conflict resolution, grief, loss and other personal issues that affect successful participation in teaching and learning
- effective liaison with outside agencies to provide support where needed
- staff are supported with strategies and provided with information needed to work effectively with students
- processes for moving students in and out of the school are supportive and effective.
There are special programs in place addressing the needs of students at risk.
- in person during break times
- via Student Services
- at Reception or phone 8329 9700
For more information please contact 8329 9700.
In An Emergency:
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
- Parent Helpline 1300 364 100
- Crisis Care 131 611
- Lifeline 131 114
- Youth Healthline 1300 131 719.