Transition to High School Parent Information Event
We warmly invite all parents and caregivers of children coming to our school in year 7 in 2024 to our Transition to High School Parent Information Event.
Thursday 23 November from 6.00pm to 7.00pm in the school gymnasium.
You will hear and learn about:
- Middle School learning program
- Daily routines
- School culture and expectations for our community
- Opportunities for students outside the curriculum
- Wellbeing and learning support programs
- How families can engage with our school
- Tour our Middle School facilities and learning spaces.
Hear from our Principal and Assistant Principal leading our Transition to High School process, who will share important information and answer your questions.
Bookings are essential via the button below.